Friday, November 1, 2013

Hair Mask For Dry Hair: Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

Happy Friday everyone!

                                                                      Let's talk hair!


This will be a quick shout-out to Macadamia's deep repair masque that I love so much. I've been using this stuff for about a year. One jar of this is 250ml and was approximately $40.00 before taxes.

As indicated on the lid, it is good for dry and damaged hair and as those of you who keep up with my hair posts know, I am working hard at finding great products to reconstruct my hair. Macadamia's deep repair masque is certainly one of the products that I feel has made a big, immideate difference in my hair's condition.

This product has a fresh smell that I find sticks around after rinsing which I love! It has a thick consistency and a little bit goes a long way!

 In one year this is my second container and I use it 1-2 times a week. I usually only apply it to the last 3 inches of my hair however, sometimes I'll go closer to my scalp.

After my hair air dries I find it feels and looks so healthy. On a day I don't use this stuff, I will need to apply an argan or macadamia oil after my hair dries to give it a bit of shine and control the frizz/dead ends but this deep repair masque works so hard that I don't need to do that.

Overall, this is a product that will remain in my shower. I would certainly recommend it!

Here are the first six (6) ingredients listed on the product. *Side note: I am on the look out for something that works just as good but is organic - Calia's deep conditioner will be my first try!*
Before mentioning the ingredients let me just point out that products with these kinds of ingredients as the 'main ingredients' (as indicated by them being the first one's mentioned) are more like a quick-fix for your hair and are not exactly improving your hair for the long run. Hence, why organic products would be the way to go however...this stuff still gets you healthy looking hair after using it so it's worth mentioning. Now, the first six(6) ingredients are:

Water, Celearyl Alchol (not good), Glycerin, Cetyl Palmiate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance.

There you have it :) hope this helps you guys in deciding whether or not to purchase it as it is not the cheapest of hair masques.

Have a productive week all,

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment