Monday, October 28, 2013

Eyeshadow Colors That Make Green Eyes Pop!




Hey Beauties!

 

I made the perfect couple and want to share it with you all.

No matter what color, shape or size you're eyes may be, the two eye shadows I want to share today make all eye's stand out. I have personally found that with my eye color, these colors make the green in my eyes really pop.

First is a mauve, deep berry shade. My most favoured eyeshadow in this shade that I own is a frost shadow by Mac called cranberry




Beautifully pigmented and blends flawlessly. Now who have I married Cranberry to? A bronze, kaki color by Lorel in their infallible line called Bronze Divine:


Incase you didn't already know, this formulation by Loreal is a pressed eyeshadow and has great pigmentation. A little bit goes a long way.

Now, put Cranberry and Bronze Divine together in you're eye look and you have the perfect couple :)

I have been wearing this look a lot this month. Try it out!

XoX


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment