Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Shampoo and Condtioner That Does Not Dry Your Hair: Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco + Calia

Good afternoon all!

I have been searching for a while for my HG shampoo and conditioner are sulfate free. 6 months ago I found my favourite shampoo and conditioner purchased at walmart (not organic)....Marc Anthony's Oil of Morocco duo! Sulfate free, smells good and makes my hair feel like it had a treatment every time I wash it. That's what I really need in a shampoo and conditioner...my hair feeling and looking soft and healthy because I find a lot of shampoo dries out my hair.
 

I've purchased so many high and low end brands of shampoo's and conditioners and this is by far my favourite that is not organic. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for about 10.00 each before taxes but they can both be purchased for 9.99 each here : http://well.ca/brand/marcanthony.html/utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=brand&gclid=CIWM9oeSoboCFYk-MgodFjgArg.

A few month ago I found out about an organic line called Calia. Here is the site if you are interested in learning more about the company: http://www.calianatural.com/ .

I heard good things about their products and decided to try out the shampoo and conditioner. In particular I am using the balancing shampoo and conditioner and I love it.
 
I ordered my shampoo and conditioner from amazon.ca. I want to try their deep conditioner next and maybe some body washes too!
 
The way I tell if a shampoo dries out my hair is looking and feeling my hair after it has air-dried. I can tell right away by looking at the ends. The Calia balancing shampoo and conditioner are very gentle and smell like a visit to the spa! I love this stuff and will be keeping stalked up so I never run out.
 
 
XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment